- Be dressed in appropriate gym attire. Girls: Leotard is best (found at Walmart or Target) or can be booty shorts and t-shirt or leggings. Have your child sit in straddle on the floor and look to be sure their modesty is protected. Boys a t-shirt and shorts is sufficient.
- Be punctual! Proper warm up is crucial for the prevention of injuries.
- Remember to sanitize your hands as you enter the gym floor area.
- Be respectful to the class before/after your class and remain in the waiting areas.
- For those who wear beads in your hair. We LOVE the look BUT please keep in mind that the placement of the beads on the top of the head can make tumbling painful!!
- Please supervise & keep siblings off the equipment/tumbling floors (also escort small children to the potty for safety/hygiene).
- No shoes on the training floors/mats.
- Please use inside voices/keep volume down on gadgets etc.
- Please CLEAN up after your family.
Matinee classes are purchased by the class which is great for homeschoolers, gymnasts wanting extra workout time or make ups! Registration fee still applies
One class per week $80 Per month
Two classes per week $120 Per month (Save $40)
Three classes per week $180 Per month (Save $60)
Family of two $155 Per month
Family of three $195 Per month
Omega Cheer $60 Per month
Matinee $17 per class
Registration Fees $35 per student or $55 per family
Play Groups $6 (correct cash) or $7 (card) per visit
Punch Cards $40 for 8 visits (Savings of $8!)