Here at Old Town Gymnastics Academy, we offer educational gymnastics programs to help our students refine their skills, bond with others, and most importantly, have fun! If you are interested in enrolling your child in one of our programs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, here is a brief overview of what we offer:
- Jazznastics—This class combines jazz dancing and gymnastics. There has never been such a fun and energizing combo! We offer two classes – one for ages 5 through 8 and one for ages 8 through 12. Enroll today!
- Advanced skills—Is your child ready to take their gymnastics skills to the next level? Have them join us for one of our advanced skills classes and come ready to work on the spring floor, bars, and beam with like-minded gymnasts.
- Private classes—If you feel like your child could benefit from private gymnastics instruction, we offer private classes. Please call us to discuss what you are looking for and to schedule a time to work one-on-one with one of our qualified teachers.
- Parent/tot—You and your little one will move, groove and have a great time in each other’s company! Come have fun and burn off some of your child’s energy by enrolling in one of our parent/tot classes. $60 for 6-week session or $12 Drop-in.
- All gymnasts must be registered thru the front desk and all waivers signed before participation.
- Classes offered are based upon enrollment, coach availability, etc and are subject to change based upon such.
- Tuition is due the FIRST class of the month and is NOT adjusted for missed classes (meaning missed classes cannot accrue in place of tuition).
- Make ups missed due to sickness, etc need to be scheduled at the front desk or made up in open gym.
- Dropping requires a 2 week written notice (just like daycare we hold your spot in class) this is a business curtesy and not a contract!
- Please dress gymnasts in proper attire and escort all small gymnasts to the rest room.
- Classes are NOT held on preannounced holidays and scheduled breaks so therefore these are NOT made up.
- All enrollments, payments and drop notices must go through the front desk.
- We do NOT follow the Forsyth County/Winston Salem Schools for Calendar or any weather closings. For inclement weather announcements please check our FB page. The gym will also announce class make ups for any closings due to weather/loss of power on FB. FB: old town gymnastics academy. FB: old town gymnastics preschool page.
- Tuition payments: auto pay and cash. All other arrangements need to made with Coach Alex.
- Teddy Bear (18 months – 3 year)…..A playful class with emphasis on exploration and socialization. Class centers around age appropriate activities. Parent participation is required.
- Tumble & Star Bear (3 year – 4 year)…..This class has a strong emphasis on social skills and group involvement. Classes center around age appropriate activities and begins the introduction to formal gymnastics apparatus and body shapes.
- Kinder Gym (4 year – 5 year)…..Imagination comes to life with mountains to climb and rivers to swim, classes become more physically challenging and continues the introduction to formal gymnastics apparatus and body shapes.
- Beginner/Intermediate Class (5 year – 18)…..This class introduces basic tumbling and dance skills, body shapes, conditioning and formal gymnastics apparatus. NO prior or less than a year tumble/gymnastic experience.
- Level 1 (7 year – 18 year)…..executes forward roll to stand, cartwheels R/L, bridge, headstand, and candlestick to stand.
- Level 2 (7 year – 18)…..executes bridge kick-over, handstand hold 1 sec., split jump, and backward roll to pike stand.
- Level 3 & 4 (Prep/Adv )…..by Invitation Only. Skill progressions follow the USAG Jr. Olympic Levels 1 – 5.
- Please NO CHEWING GUM
- Please NO shoes or food on the gymnastics floors/tumbling areas.
- Please escort little gymnasts to the potty
- Please keep siblings off the equipment
- Please dress in appropriate gymnastics attire
- Girls: leotard & long hair pulled back
- Boys: shorts & t shirts
- Please CHEER but do not COACH
Like our FB pages to receive announcements & info